Jennifer Soldner INFJ
This site is no longer active. Please find me at jennifersoldner.com.

Push the Bounds of Psychology

Have you read The Empathic INFJ? It is a book I really enjoyed writing as it steps outside of the normal perception of what it means to be an INFJ and takes the reader a little deeper. While being an Empath may not be a popular concept, it was important to me to push the boundaries of what is comfortable in Myers-Briggs terminology in order to help those who perceive the world differently feel a little less confused about their experiences.

If you are curious about what it means to be an Empath and are interested in stretching the bounds of how we view Myers-Briggs personality types, consider grabbing a copy today.

If you have all ready read the book, please consider taking a moment to leave a review on Amazon. It means so much to me to see what others think and experience while reading it and your positive words can help get the book in the hands of more people who need it.

I have come a long way since first learning my personality type and am finally at a place where I feel confident standing in my truth. I hope to continue to push the bounds of how we view MBTI and the "normal" psychological experience. Only by pushing outside of our comfort zone can we move forward in personal growth.



If you ever have any questions or have some confusion about the things which you see on this website, on my Facebook page or in my books, please feel free to shoot me a message. I love interacting with the like-minded and together we can build up one another and achieve a higher level of personal development!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! While differing opinions are more than welcome, please keep comments appropriate and friendly. Any comment that directly attacks myself or another will be removed. Thank you!